Sunday, March 27, 2016

Losing Faith in Humanity

I swear I should stop looking at Twitter.  I keep seeing stuff that has been debunked regarding the "Cruz Sex Scandal."  People are calling Amanda Carpenter names like "husband stealing witch" even though everything they've put out about her has been debunked.  It's like trying to explain a spherical earth to a member of the Flat Earth Society.  Some of these people are conspiracy theorists who post the stuff that's been trotted for years about the Council on Foreign Relations and the "New World Order."  I guess some people believe everything they read at least if it confirms their point of view.  I really think we should send them all on a one way ticket to Mars.  When I would debunk some of this, you would think they would look at the fact that so much of it has turned out to be fake and go wait a second maybe Ted is telling the truth, but no.  I almost think it's pointless.  People will believe what they want to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment